In episode 208, we review part 2 of Natalie Flowers trip to the Polynesian Resort for the first time with her young family. Natalie spent 4 years researching and planning this trip. She and her family did as much as you can do and had a fantastic time.
- Crystal Palace breakfast
- Pirate Adventure
- Lilo’s Playhouse
- Fun to hear a newbie’s reaction to the attractions for the first time.
- Great times back at the resort with restaurants, pool area and hula lessons- it is the Polynesian
- A great 1900 Park Fare experience
- Bipity Bopidy Boutique – Enchanted Tales with Belle dressed as Belle
- Cinderella’s Royal Table meal
- Tusker House breakfast character meal
- Happily Ever After Dessert Party
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Moana meet and greet
- Mistakes and what they did right with all the planning for four years
Join our email list the Geekin’ Gazette for our favorite news, happenings in WDW and our community as well as time and money saving tips. Free trip planning spreadsheet we use to plan and organize our trips included.
Join our Facebook community by asking to join our private Facebook group and friending me
Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
Leave us a voicemail for our Geek Speak segment with any trip reports, tips or questions @ (860) 294-4774
If you or a friend of yours is planning a WDW vacation, please contact us to be your personal travel agents. Go out to our quote page at GeekinOnWDW.com/quote to request a free quote.