Would you like some help planning your Disney World vacation in a fun, online, group workshop?
Why not leverage my 18 years of traveling to Disney World and over 3 years podcasting/interviewing others about Disney World?
- I’m going to begin this in September
- At least a 4 week program for beginners who want to plan an amazing Disney World vacation for their family
- I’m committing to 1 hour + 1 night a week for 4 weeks
- Limiting the group to 6 people
- Group setting on a web platform that supports video and screen sharing
- I will present topics for part of the time and we’ll have group discussion
Topics we’ll cover are:
- Answer the 3 big questions for you of When to go, Where to stay and What to Eat/Do
- We’ll review in detail the best times to go, details on the resort options and you know we’ve got lots experience at restaurants
- How to save time and money?
- How to tour the parks for maximum fun?
If your interested, email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com and remember I’m limiting this to 6 people; I’ll put a page up on the website too
Oh, so far the cost is free! Let’s have some fun and remove any anxiety to planning this amazing vacation