On episode 8 we share our vacation planning tips with travel agent Erika Murphy from ErikaMurphyTravel.com.
Intro: This week I was reminded in a couple ways why we do this podcast. Curtis relates two stories of a Disney World conversation in the hall at work and a “funny” surprise new listener.
Erika Murphy is a Travel agent and from her website tagline is “Loving Disney Wholeheartedly, Planning Trips Obsessively” . She was featured on the Travel Channel as the “Ultimate Disney Fan”. She’s a Disney World geek like us.
We first talk about:
- About Erika and what it’s like to be a Disney Travel agent
- How many times have you been to Disney World?
- Harambe Nights
- Polynesian updates
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train opening of May 28
- We’ll be at WDW at the same time in June
- Listener question: South Carolina – Twitter @edistopluto – How to do a 10 day on-property stay on a budget?