On episode 14 we talk with our good friend Judy Ludwig about her honeymoon trip to Disney World in 1971 and her most recent trip with family and staying at the Art of Animation.
- New “Mama Says” segment – Lindsay’s mom(Curtis’s wife) is the family researcher and we cover topics that mama has uncovered recently in the Disney World community.
- TomorrowLand Transit Authority down for renovation for 2 months but we’ll be able to ride on our first day of vacation.
- Kona may come down for renovation.
- Magic Band limits on charging.
- New boats on Pirates of Caribbean getting guests wet.
- Custom Tshirt update.
- Getting water and ice at soda stations.
- Judy’s trip report from 1972 Honeymoon trip
- Stay at Polynesian in 1972
- Who’s buying the Orange groves in FL first hand story.
- What was Disney World like when it first opened.
- MGM opening
- Hoop De Doo Revue
- Art of Animation recent stay with family and grandchildren
- Better bus experience at AOA than other value resorts.
- Judy answers a couple of our questions we like to ask each guest.
- Lisa Green’s blog and our guest blog post.
Thanks to APCarmichael’s iTunes 5 star review! The reviews really help others to discover our show.