In episode 17 we continue our review of our last Disney World Trip, including restaurants and tips for night time events.
Shout out and thanks to the “Disney Film Project” Cheryl, Ryan, Todd and Rachel for having us on their podcast to talk ‘Maleficent’.
- How would you feel if they added a Frozen theme to the Maelstrom boat ride in EPCOT?
- Would you ever do a split DVC stay again? AK and BLT?
- Frozen Summer Fun Live.
Review of our restaurants:
Sunday: Be Our Guest
Monday: Flame Tree
Tue: California Grill
Wed: Prime Time
Sat: Chef De France
Twitter @DisneyThanksgiving request for a show on ideas tips on night time shows
- Tough to do rope drop and night shows unless you take a break back at resort at midday.
- If you do take a break, it can be difficult to “wake up” and go into parks
- Cooler at night and you can avoid the hot sun if you do this during summer
- Fast Pass+ has special viewing areas
- Fantasmic you can dinner and show; regular viewing starts growing a line early
- EPCOT – if you do the backstage tour, they give you preferred viewing of Illuminations
- Mexico restaurant or bridge is a great viewing area.
- We viewed from near entrance of World Showcase
- If you eat a Cal. Grill, bring your receipt and you can view Wishes from top of Contemporary
- Bay Lake Tower viewing is awesome.
- Extra Magic Hours
- Stay after the fireworks and wait for crowds to leave