It’s 11am somewhere and a good time to open World Showcase with a Margarita in Mexico! Come join us for Episode 20 of the Geekin’ On Walt Disney World podcast.
Guest Lisa Green purveyor of LivingADisneyLife.com. Our favorite Disney Blogger.
Love Lisa’s writing style and opinions are always spot on
example: review of Old Key West
Country Bears – It would be a must do if you went with us.
When we we’re considering Bay Lake tower for our home DVC resort, I did a lot of research on DisBoards.com
In today’s show, we’ll visit our must do list we reviewed in episode 5 and see how we did on the actual trip.
Thanks for the card/gift story
Space Mountain – tunnel under train, themed like your leaving future world and going into space.
Curtis didn’t feel like I could do what I wanted because of the large group.
- Hunting the “missing” pin and pin trading
- Fun when you have a goal
- Awkward when the CM doesn’t have anything you want?
- Meet Elsa and Anna
- Spice Road Table
- Dole Whip
- Sharing the trip with others including newbie’s
- Ride the train in back of Animal Kingdom and explore Rafiki’s , Guitar guy who sang song for us
- Hats – Mickey ears and baseball caps
- Hollywood Studio players. Magic moments playing with cast member players
- Flying Fish and Boardwalk area/ Compare Ca. Grill and Flying Fish
- Fantasmic, Illuminations and Wishes
- Explore resorts and quick service restaurants
- Boat ride to Wilderness Lodge, Artist Point for next trip
- Test Track, do the queue with no technical difficulties
- California Grill
- Sweet and Spicey Waffle Yes, Empanadas de Queso – fresh corn masa (dough) filled with Chihuahua cheese topped with green sauce served with corn tortilla chips $10.75
- Draw at Art of animation – Pooh
- Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and New FantasyLand
Go out and play kids (Inspired by Prime Time Cafe)
Lisa Green’s (@life_of_green)