- We take this WDW stuff seriously because vacations are important
- Let me share from my heart. I love helping people. We’re here for YOU!
- We want you to have the best vacation and memories at WDW
- Remember your last trips and look forward to your next one through our experiences or guests we bring on the show
- Educate – learn you some stuff
- Entertain and bring you a smile
- We’re nice people and you can trust us
- We have a great team here at the Geekin’ On WDW studio. Momma lurks the internet for all things WDW and Lindsay is the smartest daughter in the world with her insights on everything Disney including all the planning stuff. I know how to produce a podcast.
Steve’s question about new Italian restaurant on the Boardwalk. When it opens.December. Get your ADR now!
Tower of Terror Video
Did you see the grinder picture?
My walking and runners can do marathons in WDW
2. Sleep more – you’ll be less sensitive to negative emotions
You can really sleep in WDW.
My father never understood this one. Dad said if you worked hard enough you’d sleep
3. Move closer to work – a short commute is worth more than a big house
Make things easier for yourself. Prioritize things that make you happy.
4. Spend time with friends and family – don’t regret it on your deathbed
5. Go outside – happiness is maximized at 13.9°C
warm weather makes you happy. We had a rough winter. Seasonal Affective Disorder
6. Help others – 100 hours a year is the magical number
7. Practice smiling – it can alleviate pain
8. Plan a trip – but don’t take one
My morning routine. Dream of your vacation
Why is Disney World the happiest place? Top reasons