In episode 45, we have a fun conversation with friends Amanda and Angela about their Honeymoon trips to Walt Disney World. This episode was an idea and suggestion from listener Heather Pitman.
Buttons, Mouse Ears and tshirts
Special treatment from guests and cast members
Port Orleans: French Quarter and Riverside
Romantic dinner places
Pinocchio Village Haus(What?), California Grill, Be Our Guest, O’Hana
Free fast passes, Great CM interaction, Pizzafari incident, Storm Trooper interaction, Dapper Dan’s, Married by Green Army Man
Need a few days rest before trip after wedding.
Planned more down time
Add-on’s for Honeymooners
Spa treatment, Firework’s Cruise, Private Party for Two (Grand Floridian Balcony, Tower of Terror)
Disney World.com Top Tips for Honeymooners
- Ask resort for just married buttons
- Book a couples massage at a Disney Spa
- Book a deluxe resort
- Watch the Electric Water Pageant from Polynesian Beach
- Beaches and Cream
- Horse Drawn carriage ride at Port Orleans
- California Grill
- Boat ride from Port Orleans to Downtown Disney
- Go during Food and Wine
- DisneyFlorist.com to surprise your sweetie
- Go during Flower & Garden Festival in Spring or Food & Wine Festival in Fall
- Surprise your sweetie with a gift ordered in advance on http://www.disneyflorist.com.
- Practice your marriage communication: Before you arrive, be sure to discuss your top priorities for visiting the Disney Theme Parks so that you can experience each other’s favorite attractions.
- Margarita’s in Mexican Pavilion!