In episode 49, we chat with friend Tom Duff aka Duffbert about our shared Lotusphere conference experiences around Swan/Dolphin/Boardwalk and a top 5 list of what makes us happy now at Walt Disney World.
What makes you HAPPY at Walt Disney World?
- Carousel Beauty and the Beast song
- Festival of the Lion King
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Minnie graham cracker cookies
- Starry sidewalk at EPCOT entrance area
- Water smell at Splash, Pirates or Small World
- Lieutenant Dan yells at you on Mission Space
- Reflections of Earth
- Closing of the monorail doors
- World Showcase music transition between countries
- Jaminators in EPCOT
- Music at DisneyQuest
- Tropical Old Key West Entrance and Welcome Home
- Rome burning smell on Spaceship Earth and English Tea
- Earport and Resort arrival
- Margarita’s in Mexico pavillion
- Magic Kingdom park opening
- Walk from Beach Club to EPCOT with background music or Bay Lake Tower to Magic Kingdom.
- Smell of Contemporary/Bay Lake Tower
- Stacey’s must do infomercials
You too can be a guest on our show. Do you have a trip report or a great idea for a top 5 topic to chat with us about? Contact us via Twitter @GeekinOnWDW or email us at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
How you can support our show?
Retweet or share our Twitter/Facebook posts and let you friends know about our show.
A 5 star iTunes review is greatly appreciated. We will call them out on our podcast when we read them.
Thanks for going Geekin’ on WDW with us!