In episode 51, we begin to chronicle our Feb 2015 trip to Disney World. This is a live on the road trip report via the Roland R-15 recorder.
Join us as we experience Disney World day by day. This first episode includes:
- The drive down the coast of the US from CT to Florida
- Many first time experiences
- Pop Century resort
- Quick Service meal plan
- Meet-up with friends Christie and Andrew for his birthday
- Paul McKenna Band
- Haircut at Magic Kingdom
- Talking Mickey Mouse Meet-up
- Kona dinner
- Beginning of DCP for Lindsay
- Unload at Lindsay’s apartment
- Magic Kingdom first day
- I’m “That Guy” at Laugh Floor
- Epcot entrance chat with Domina and Brenda from Seattle
- Riding Soarin’
- Test Track queue
- World Showcase trek to find a new DVC fleece.
You too can be a guest on our show. Do you have a trip report or a great idea for a top 5 topic to chat with us about? Contact us via Twitter @GeekinOnWDW or email us at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
How you can support our show?
Retweet or share our Twitter/Facebook posts and let you friends know about our show.
A 5 star iTunes review is greatly appreciated. We will call them out on our podcast when we read them.
Thanks for going Geekin’ on WDW with us!