In episode 53, we continue the live trip reporting in part 2 of 4 live recordings during our Feb 2015 trip to Pop Century.
- Mexican pavillion, Margarita’s, Tequila shot training
- Lunch in France
- Will we do my must do’s in Epcot on Friday
- Try the French beer on Nick Maglio’s suggestion
- Momma and I chat on the bench in England
- Pictures with British Revolution
- Does England have a tea that smells like Rome burning?
- Momma’s take on the lumberjack show in Canada
- Disneyland cast members interview on bus to Animal Kingdom
- Guests from Canada interview
- Fun chat with Momma on way to Dinosaur ride
- Japanese guest chat before Dinosaur
- Pagani Trail walk
- Guitar Dan performance of “Princess Sadie”
- More Harambe players and Argentina tour group dancing
- After dinner walk from Grand Floridian to the Polynesian
You too can be a guest on our show. Do you have a trip report or a great idea for a top 5 topic to chat with us about? Contact us via Twitter @GeekinOnWDW or email us at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
How you can support our show?
Retweet or share our Twitter/Facebook posts and let you friends know about our show.
A 5 star iTunes review is greatly appreciated. We will call them out on our podcast when we read them.
Thanks for going Geekin’ on WDW with us!