On episode 56, Lindsay and Curtis review some first time experiences and part 4 of our live trip reporting from the February 2015 trip to Disney World.
- If you’re researching and planning a trip, we’ll help you by sharing our experiences and opinions as well as others from our community of passionate Walt Disney World geeks.
- My hope is that we can make your drive to work or housework more enjoyable and educational as we explore trip reports with our listeners, top 5 lists and chats with experts like authors, bloggers and fellow podcasters.
- Pop Century
- Food court at Pop Century
- Hair cut at Magic Kingdom
- Lindsay completes Sorcerers of Magic Kingdom game and explains the higher levels
- Cheese filled pretzels – Cream and Jalapeno
- Art of Animation recon – Food court
- Turf and Turf Burger – Crab Cake and Fried Shrimp
- Talking Mickey Mouse
- New Epcot entertainment
- Canada Lumberjacks
- Morocco music band
- Italian Flag Wavers
- UK – Paul McKenna Band
- Laugh Floor “That Guy” !
- Pirates Adventure in Magic Kingdom Adventureland
- Lost my new Camaro hat from Test Track
- Counter Service in Morocco
- Met up with friends from back home
- Walk from Grand Floridian to Polynesian Resort
- Watched Wishes from Ticket and Transportation Center
- Path from Shades of Green Resort to Polynesian Resort
- New lobby at the Polynesian
- Live trip reporting
- Live interviewing of guests
- Baby Gorillas at Animal Kingdom
- Animal surgery at Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Petting Zoo
- Guitar Dan with Chip and Dale
- Drive down and flew back
Part 4 Live Trip Reporting:
- Baloo meet and greet
- No Grey Goose Slushie at Noon time?
- Italian Flag Wavers and music
- Momma’s opinion on Flag Wavers
- Mexican Margarita vs. Italian Margarita
- Moroccan music
- Moroccan lunch
- Saturday: Final day and walk to food court
- Recap of Friday
- Magical Express Bus Driver chat
- EarPort Chat
You too can be a guest on our show. Do you have a trip report or a great idea for a top 5 topic to chat with us about? Contact us via Twitter @GeekinOnWDW or email us at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
How you can support our show?
Retweet or share our Twitter/Facebook posts and let you friends know about our show.
A 5 star iTunes review is greatly appreciated. We will call them out on our podcast when we read them.
Thanks for going Geekin’ on WDW with us!