In episode 64, Super Geek community member Tony McDaniel and I chat with Kevin Allen-Curtis from the Isle of Wight, England about his Disney World experiences.
Some of the topics we cover:
- Not a normal introduction to Disney as a child
- Tricking American Airmen as a child
- Honeymoon in 94 at WDW / yard of Ale training
- First trip with my sons 2007
- Doing it right staying at POR with free dining 2012
- 23 hours on Planes,Trains,automobiles & a hovercraft to get to WDW
- The Brits do Orlando not just DISNEY so the UK tickets are different to the US tickets we get here in the UK
- Run Disney Half Marathon Disney Land Paris
You too can be a guest on our show.
Do you have a trip report or a great idea for a top 5 topic to chat with us about? Contact us via Twitter @GeekinOnWDW or email us at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
We love chatting with you on Twitter, Facebook and email. Please feel free to contact me if you have any kind of feedback or question. We love helping you make the best out of your time in Disney World! Go to our contact page on the website for details and that’s GeekinOnWDW.com/Contact-Us.
How you can support our show?
- Retweet or share our Twitter/Facebook posts and let your friends know about our show.
- A 5 star iTunes review is greatly appreciated. We will call them out on our podcast when we read them.
- Want to throw us a bone? … or $1… Patreon.com/Geekinonwdw
Thanks for going Geekin’ on WDW with us!