- Research…Blogs, Podcasts, Books, Forums
- Unofficial guide
- Discuss with family your Must Do’s and prioritize
- Memory Maker
- Fast Passes
- Stay at a Disney Resort and enjoy it
- Plan some margin and don’t plan every minute
- Be a part of the show
- Try to smell the roses
- Chat with strangers
- Pin Trade and chat with Cast Members
- If something goes wrong, report it nicely with a smile
- Identify the big attractions and do them
- Are you a night or morning person? Plan accordingly
- Get the Touring plans
- 2 pairs of Comfortable worn in shoes; if wet
- Pack your medical chest
- Glide for chaffing
- Ship cases of water to resort; cheaper
Do you have a trip report or a great idea for a top 5 topic to chat with us about? Contact us via Twitter @GeekinOnWDW or email us at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
We love chatting with you on Twitter, Facebook and email. Please feel free to contact me if you have any kind of feedback or question. We love helping you make the best out of your time in Disney World! Go to our contact page on the website for details and that’s GeekinOnWDW.com/Contact-Us.
How you can support our show?
Retweet or share our Twitter/Facebook posts and let your friends know about our show.
A 5 star iTunes review is greatly appreciated. We will call them out on our podcast when we read them.
Thanks for going Geekin’ on WDW with us!