In episode 79, Curtis continues the live trip reporting from a short 2 day trip of our stay at the Caribbean Beach and Polynesian DVC. This episode includes more of our day at Magic Kingdom including Columbia Harbor House, dance party, people mover ride and a full Jungle Cruise ride.
- The walk from Big Thunder Railroad to Haunted Mansion
- Early lunch opening up of Columbia Harbor House
- Dance party as we make our way to Future World
- People Mover – Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Carousel of Progress, Buzz Lightyear and Jungle Cruise
- A stop for a cold treat
- Full Jungle Cruise audio(bonus free jokes)
- How to drink a Magic Kingdom Slushie
This show is really a community of Disney World Enthusiasts
You too can be a guest on our show.
Do you have a trip report or a great idea for a top 5 topic to chat with us about? Contact us via Twitter @GeekinOnWDW or email us at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
Please feel free to contact me if you have any kind of feedback or question. We love helping you make the best out of your time in Disney World!
Go to our contact page on the website for details and that’s GeekinOnWDW.com/Contact-Us.
How you can support our show?
Retweet or share our Twitter/Facebook posts and let your friends know about our show.
A 5 star iTunes review is greatly appreciated. We will call them out on our podcast when we read them.
Support us on Patreon.com/Geekinonwdw
Thanks for going Geekin’ on WDW with us!