In episode 81, Curtis continues the live trip reporting from a short 2 day trip of our stay at the Caribbean Beach and Polynesian DVC. This episode includes more of our day at Magic Kingdom including Dapper Dan’s performance, Mary Poppins surprise visit, chats at Polynesian DVC and EPCOT.
- Dapper Dan’s Barber Shop Quartet in Magic Kingdom
- Mary Poppins during Dapper Dan’s show
- Afternoon break in our room at Polynesian DVC
- Chat continues after dinner in room
- Sunday morning walk to get coffee at Captain Cooks
- Review of Magic Kingdom evening fun
- EPCOT rope drop, chat before entering park
- Learn what EPCOT stands for
- Learn what happened to PUSH after his retirement
- Fun crowd chat waiting to be let loose
This show is really a community of Disney World Enthusiasts
You too can be a guest on our show.
Do you have a trip report or a great idea for a top 5 topic to chat with us about? Contact us via Twitter @GeekinOnWDW or email us at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
Please feel free to contact me if you have any kind of feedback or question. We love helping you make the best out of your time in Disney World!
Go to our contact page on the website for details and that’s GeekinOnWDW.com/Contact-Us.
How you can support our show?
Retweet or share our Twitter/Facebook posts and let your friends know about our show.
A 5 star iTunes review is greatly appreciated. We will call them out on our podcast when we read them.
Support us on Patreon.com/Geekinonwdw
Thanks for going Geekin’ on WDW with us!