In episode 82, Curtis continues the live trip reporting from a short 2 day trip with Momma, Ben and Sheila of our stay at the Caribbean Beach and Polynesian DVC. This episode includes more of our day at EPCOT including morning walks to Soarin’ and Living Seas, Margaritas with the Stones and more fun in the Mexican pavilion including the entire boat ride.
- Walk from Test Track to Soarin’
- Queue for Soarin’
- Making fun of Patrick from Soarin’
- Ben questions my live reporting episodes
- Walk to Living Seas after Soarin’
- Muchos Margaritas at Mexican pavilion
- Chat as we make our way to our happy place in Mexico
- Ordering our Margaritas and food in Mexico
- Learn how to order and say Nachos in Spanish
- Nachos eating tips
- Enjoying Nachos
- Getting Tattoos
- Mexican World Showcase Tervis Travel Mug purchase
- Curtis learns how to speak Mexican and Chinese
- Joking around on the Mexican boat ride
- Making noises as we get out of boat
This show is really a community of Disney World Enthusiasts
You too can be a guest on our show.
Do you have a trip report or a great idea for a top 5 topic to chat with us about? Contact us via Twitter @GeekinOnWDW or email us at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
Please feel free to contact me if you have any kind of feedback or question. We love helping you make the best out of your time in Disney World!
Go to our contact page on the website for details and that’s GeekinOnWDW.com/Contact-Us.
How you can support our show?
Retweet or share our Twitter/Facebook posts and let your friends know about our show.
A 5 star iTunes review is greatly appreciated. We will call them out on our podcast when we read them.
Support us on Patreon.com/Geekinonwdw
Thanks for going Geekin’ on WDW with us!