- Michelle: Garden view tea room
- Lisa: Grand Floridian Spa
- Momma’s: Mid afternoon drink – martini, margaritas and lemon drop
- Michelle: Swan and Dolphin spa
- Lisa: Resort Loop Boutique Crawl
- Momma: Shopping – mugs, jewelry, pandora, anamalies, pins, vinylmation
- Michelle: Cupcakes
- Lisa: Wishes from different locations
- Momma: Opening of Magic Kingdom
- Michelle: Boardwalk hour walking tour
- Lisa: Enjoying sunrise and ending of day
- Momma: Fantasyland
- Lisa: Holiday decorations
- Michelle: Selfie with Minnie; Dole Whip float and people watching
Mango or Lime Margaritas
Rope drop or Late Night
Commando or Laid back
Contemporary or Polynesian
Haunted Mansion or Pirates
Main Street Electrical Parade or Spectromagic
Flower and garden or Food and wine
Tower of Terror or Toy Story Midway Mania
Test Track or Soarin’
Old Test Track or New Test Track
Joffrey’s or Starbucks
Wishes or Illuminations or Fantasmic
Halloween or Christmas party
Dole whip or Mickey Pants Sundae
Off Kilter or Lumberjacks
What advice would you give your newbie self about going to Disney World?
This show is really a community of Disney World Enthusiasts
Like our Facebook page
Brand new closed Facebook group. Friend me on facebook and ask to join.
Blab for live recording
You too can be a guest on our show.
Do you have a trip report or a great idea for a top 5 topic to chat with us about? Contact us via Twitter @GeekinOnWDW or email us at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
Please feel free to contact me if you have any kind of feedback or question. We love helping you make the best out of your time in Disney World!
Go to our contact page on the website for details and that’s GeekinOnWDW.com/Contact-Us.
How you can support our show?
Retweet or share our Twitter/Facebook posts and let your friends know about our show.
A 5 star iTunes review is greatly appreciated. We will call them out on our podcast when we read them.
Support us on Patreon.com/Geekinonwdw
Thanks for going Geekin’ on WDW with us!