In episode 107, Lindsay and Curtis review 40 of their favorite quotes, lines and sayings from the Disney World parks.
Kevin Curtis Allen – picture of Pooh
Does he have a tail?
Lewis Sutton from Perth Australia – post for tips on things to do during his upcoming trip.
Please secure you Hello Kitty toothbrush
EJ Cruz post about club level taste and value budget
Chris Cates bought an original painting from Glen Kessler
2 New iTunes reviews – RayMoney33 and another
Story – Bulldog chewed my Roland in-ear monitors; Momma submitted a claim with credit card company
60 year anniversary show on ABC – Feb 28th
Concert lineup finally announced. Review the bands
Tinker bell is a guy?
7am flight story
Geekin’ on Walt Disney World Hack of the Week : Keep checking your airline flight price for price drops.
Our Top 40 Favorite Quotes, Lines and Sayings
Join our FaceBook group if you’d like to Geek out on Disney World everyday with our Super Geekers. If you have some good memorable sayings, post them to our Facebook group. Right now I’m doing a daily countdown of my favorites.
- March 20th meetup in Mexican Pavilion for 11am
- How to support our show?
- Retweet on Twitter or Share our Facebook episode postings; Best way
- Go to iTunes and give us a fun, fantastic review
- BlueHost.com affiliate link
- Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share
- Join our Facebook community by liking our Facebook page and friending me
- Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
- Direct message me @GeekinOnWDW on Twitter
- Leave us a voice recording via SpeakPipe on our website @ GeekinOnWDW.com
- If your planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agent geeks and friends.
- Thanks for going Geekin On Walt Disney World