In episode 115, we continue our live trip reporting from our March 2016 WDW trip including Country Bears, Splash Mountain, Walks with Momma and Coffee chat walks in Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Community Shout Outs:
Ray Anderson for winning the home made Mickey Mouse keychain. Our Auntie Judy Ludwig makes these fantastic keychains and Ray was the winner. Brian Wahl actually was the first to find the Easter Egg in last weeks show but he gratiously forfeited his prize because Judy has already sent a keychain his way.
This was a prize give away that I had announced on our Facebook group. Get yourself on our private Facebook if you’d like to have a chance to win one of those keychains. I have another easter egg this week for you to have fun finding.
Dusten Nance – welcome to our family and he’s a fellow DVC owner over at Saratoga Springs. Have fun on your two trips coming up later in the year.
Michael Grabenstein – Michael is fresh back from a trip to the Grand Floridian. I know you may experience some Disney World blues this week so I hope our live trip reporting can help you ease back into the regular routine.
We have been receiving a ton of rave reviews of our live trip reporting. I love listening back to these recordings. It’s such a great way for me to document our trip and for you all to experience it too.
- Country Bears – Hear Momma giggle and you can really concentrate on the Bears lyrics
- Splash Mountain – FSU Easter Egg.
- Walk to Polynesian Resort from Ticket and Transportation – I decided to release live recordings chronologically after feedback from you Geeks
- Jock Lindsay’s Hanger Bar with Momma – Momma’s beaker drink glass is made of glass. I liked the Boat House vibe and the walk over to Jock Lindsay’s
- AKV Coffee Walk and day 3 chat – I come in surprise close contact with some AKV animals.
- How to support our show?
- Retweet on Twitter or Share our Facebook episode postings; Best way
- Go to iTunes and give us a fun, fantastic review
- BlueHost.com affiliate link
- Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share
- Join our Facebook community by liking our Facebook page and friending me
- Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
- Direct message me @GeekinOnWDW on Twitter
- Leave us a voice recording via SpeakPipe on our website @ GeekinOnWDW.com
- If your planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agent geeks and friends.