In episode 116, we continue the live trip reporting from our 8 nights in Disney World for our March 2016 trip. We finish our 3rd night at Animal Kingdom Villas, chat at the lounge outside Brown Derby, ride Tower of Terror and Little Mermaid with binaural headphones and take one last morning coffee walk as we pack for move to Beach Club Villas.
- Brown Derby lounge with Curtis and Momma
- Tower of Terror
- Little Mermaid
- Brown Derby dinner
- Morning coffee walk and packing for ride over to Beach Club check-in
- How to support our show?
- Retweet on Twitter or Share our Facebook episode postings; Best way
- Go to iTunes and give us a fun, fantastic review
- BlueHost.com affiliate link
- Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share
- Join our Facebook community by liking our Facebook page and friending me
- Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
- Direct message me @GeekinOnWDW on Twitter
- Leave us a voice recording via SpeakPipe on our website @ GeekinOnWDW.com
- If your planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agent geeks and friends.