In episode 119, we continue live trip reporting from our March 2016 trip including the Polynesian resort, Trader Sam’s, O’hana, Beach Club Villas and some early morning Epcot.
- Polynesian lobby where Momma chats with a cast member and I tell the Mickey Pants Sundae story
- I walk outside to the new Polynesian pool areas
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto with Judy, Sandy, Momma, Lindsay and me
- Shared half now and half in a next episode
- I change microphones half way through
- Polynesian chat after our O’Hana meal walking around lobby, outside pool area’s and along water over to Ticket and Transportation Center.
- BCV Day 6 morning coffee walk; Fire Alarm goes off; I check out the Beach Club pool
- Momma and I walk from BC to Epcot and talk about upcoming agenda for the day
- Early morning Epcot as we enter via the International gateway
Apologize for nose and throat clearing.
- How to support our show?
- Retweet on Twitter or Share our Facebook episode postings; Best way
- Go to iTunes and give us a fun, fantastic review
- BlueHost.com affiliate link
- Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share
- Join our Facebook community by liking our Facebook page and friending me
- Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
- Direct message me @GeekinOnWDW on Twitter
- Leave us a voice recording via SpeakPipe on our website @ GeekinOnWDW.com
- If your planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agent geeks and friends.