In episode 120, we chat with Lewis Sutton from Australia about his one month trip to America with his wife for 10 days in Orlando including the Hard Rock Resort, Harry Potter, Universal, Yacht Club and lots of food and drink talk.
- One month in the States including Universal, Disney World, New York, San Francisco and Las Vegas.
- 29 hours of air time and a date change
- 10 Year Anniversary
- Hard Rock Hotel
- Harry Potter World
- Disney World restaurants including California Grill, Jiko, Casey’s Corner and Be Our Guest.
- Drink flights
- Yacht Club
- Disney World rides
- How to support our show?
- Retweet on Twitter or Share our Facebook episode postings; Best way
- Go to iTunes and give us a fun, fantastic review
- BlueHost.com affiliate link
- Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share
- Join our Facebook community by liking our Facebook page and friending me
- Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
- Direct message me @GeekinOnWDW on Twitter
- Leave us a voice recording via SpeakPipe on our website @ GeekinOnWDW.com
- If your planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agent geeks and friends.