In episode 127, we talk with Super Geeker Glen Kessler about his Father/Son trip including camping, Pop Century and great bonding time.
Community shout out:
Clay Greene and Cliff Barnes made me aware of Margarita Kiosk closing today.
Melissa Grover posted on our FaceBook group – French Quarter or Riverside?
Highlights of Trip:
- Camping in Fort Wilderness
- Resort Loop fun
- Lobster roll at Contempo
- Pressed penny collecting
- Tent late getting to Fort Wilderness/Rain
- Leaking tent in rain
- Move to Pop Century
- Baymax greeting
- “I gotta pee!” incident
- Margarita Anniversary toast to us
- Commando Magic Kingdom
- Tip: You can take Pop Century or Art of Animation bus if you’re staying at those resorts
- Skipper Canteen review
- Hollywood Studios and Jedi Training
- Jawa trading
- BBQ at Hollywood Studios
- Special bonding moments
- Sword and Stone fun
- How to support our show?
- Retweet on Twitter or Share our Facebook episode postings; Best way
- Go to iTunes and give us a fun, fantastic review
- BlueHost.com affiliate link
- Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share
- Join our Facebook community by liking our Facebook page and friending me
- Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
- Direct message me @GeekinOnWDW on Twitter
- Leave us a voice recording via SpeakPipe on our website @ GeekinOnWDW.com
- If you’re planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agent geeks and friends.