In episode 129, the roundtable gang chats with Super Geeker Brian Wahl to review his family’s June trip to Port Orleans – French Quarter.
Susan Jones, EJ Cruz, Jennifer Galambos and Brian Wahl from Fairy Tale Concierge
Big Announcement! Our 4 Fairy Tale Concierge Travel Agents are now the official Travel Agency of Geekin’ On WDW podcast!
- I joked about it on our last roundtable show with EJ
- We all met through the podcast
- This is so win – win – win
- I love promoting the endeavors of our Geekin’ family
- They offer a great service at no cost to our listeners
- I can give our listeners a trusted resource to make their vacations great
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- French Quarter vs. Riverside
- Pixie Dust – Park Hoppers upgrade and 3 fast passes for anything
- Bippity Boppity Boo Boutique
- French Beignets
- Food disappointments
- Mickey Bars
- Old Soarin’
- Learning opportunities for kids and great family moments
- Teppan Edo
- Cronut with ice cream
- Animal Kingdom at night
- Rude people
- Free Citrus Swirl
- Splash Mtn fun
- Trip Tips
- Long unscripted bonus time
- How to support our show?
- Tell a friend about our show and invite them to our community!
- Retweet on Twitter or Share our Facebook episode postings
- Go to iTunes and give us a fun, fantastic review
- BlueHost.com affiliate link
- Book your trip with one of our Fairy Tale Concierge travel agents – Susan, EJ, Jenn or Brian.
- Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share
- Join our Facebook community by liking our Facebook page and friending me
- Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
- Direct message me @GeekinOnWDW on Twitter
- Leave us a voice recording via SpeakPipe on our website @ GeekinOnWDW.com