In episode 131, we take the show on the road to Auntie Judy’s house to eat, drink and talk about our March trips past and future.
Momma, Lindsay and Curtis go over to Super Geeker Judy Ludwig’s house and review our March 2016 trip as well as some talk about our next trip we’re planning. We played some trivia pursuit Disney edition and a really fun game on Judy’s iPhone called Disney Heads Up.
Get ready to go to our Laughing Place.
Today’s episode is sponsored by four of our good friends with Fairy Tale Concierge Travel Agency! Fairy Tale Concierge is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Agency.
I’m really excited to recommend Brian Wahl, Susan Jones, Jennifer Galambos and EJ Cruz to you because when you book your Disney World vacation with them you’re going to get a professional travel agent with:
- Vast knowledge and experience with Disney World
- They’ll handle your bookings of resort and dining reservations
- They’ll help you with your itinerary and they’ll help you with any discounts that Disney is offering
- They’re going to give you individual attention to meet your specific needs
- Best of all, they’re services are free to you.
Get all the details on our sponsor page where you can get their contact information.