In episode 135, Momma and Curtis spend their last day of the March 2016 trip in EPCOT in the World Showcase. We thought this was our last day…stay tuned to next live trip reporting episode.
- Last day at Epcot and we go right at World Showcase
- Get new flower pot mug replaced
- English pub
- Trad-Nation band Canada pavilion
- France pavilion – Momma rates Rose slushy vs. Lime Margaritas
- Japan pavilion and Momma almost passes out
- Momma describes the Beach Club Villa resort and compares with BWV
- Lunch at Beaches & Cream – we describe our meal
- Somebody cuts the cheese at Beaches and Cream
- Talk about the buses that used to service the International Gateway area
- Finish with a Quickstep performance at the UK pavilion.
- How to support our show?
- Retweet on Twitter or Share our Facebook episode postings; Best way
- Go to iTunes and give us a fun, fantastic review
- Tell your friends about our show
- Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share
- Join our Facebook community by liking our Facebook page and friending me
- Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
- Direct message me @GeekinOnWDW on Twitter
- Leave us a voice recording via our call in number at 860-294-4774.
- If you’re planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agents Brian, Susan, Jennifer or EJ atFairy Tale Concierge
Thanks for going Geekin on wdw with us! Have a magical day and I hope all your dreams come true!