In episode 169, Curtis continues with the second of three live trip report recordings from his Jan 2017 trip to Coronado Springs. We’ll release 3 episodes, one per week, while we’re enjoying our 2 week vacation in Florida including a first time stay at the Grand Floridian DVC Villas.
– Country Bear Jamboree
– Muppets Paul Revere midnight ride
– Jungle Cruise
– Jack Sparrow Pirate training
– Early morning coffee walk
– Breakfast bowl and preview of upcoming day at the new Art Festival at EPCOT.
Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share
- Join our Facebook community by asking to join our private Facebook group and friending me
- Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
- Leave us a voicemail for our Geek Speak segment with any trip reports, tips or questions @ (860) 294-4774
- Join our newsletter The Geekin’ Gazette – Our top 5 favorite news items of the week, what’s going on in the Geekin’ Family Podcast
- If you or a friend of yours is planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agents Jennifer or EJ at Fairy Tale Concierge. Go out to our website at GeekinOnWDW.com to get their contact info