In episode 170, Curtis continues with the last of three live trip report recordings from his Jan 2017 trip to Coronado Springs. We’ll release 3 episodes, one per week, while we’re enjoying our 2 week vacation in Florida including a first time stay at the Grand Floridian DVC Villas.
This episode is our full day at the 2017 EPCOT Art Festival which was the very first day the festival opened.
– Rope drop walk in talking with cast members
– Test Track
– No Frozen; line too long
– DVC Lounge
– Painting the community board was fun project
– Meet-up with Bob Allen with All in WDW BLOG.
– Wild mushroom risotto
– Picture in the French painting
– We make our way around the festival sampling food and art merchandise
– Meet up with Angelo and Laurie Olivieri at American pavilion
– Two conversations at the same time
– We join more friends on our journey around World Showcase
– Laurie says poop
– Lauren Eick gets a shout out for our weight loss support group
– Lou Mongello meet up
– Pizza at Via Napoli
Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share
- Join our Facebook community by asking to join our private Facebook group and friending me
- Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
- Leave us a voicemail for our Geek Speak segment with any trip reports, tips or questions @ (860) 294-4774
- Join our newsletter The Geekin’ Gazette – Our top 5 favorite news items of the week, what’s going on in the Geekin’ Family Podcast
- If you or a friend of yours is planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agents Jennifer or EJ at Fairy Tale Concierge. Go out to our website at GeekinOnWDW.com to get their contact info