In episode 176, we continue our March 2017 trip by going over to EPCOT and we take the exclusive DVC backstage tour of Soarin’.
- We chat with guests while rope dropping EPCOT at 8am
- Momma struggles to get into EPCOT
- Soarin’ backstage tour; DVC exclusive we were lucky to score a reservation
- I tell the bird story
- Our tour guide tells us Walt stories; I answer a question with wrong answer.
- Music is a bit loud inside building but you can hear her. (which building is this; describe it)
- Our friend Scott’s birthday
- Near the fountain is a bit hard to hear for you but we had headphones on.
- Easier to hear guide as we walk towards The Land building
- Learn some things about the Land you didn’t know.
- We actually went to wrong place to start tour
- Learn how Soarin’ was created and some mechanics of the ride
- We enter the FastPass line to go Soarin’
- We ride Soarin’
Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share:
- Join our Facebook community by asking to join our private Facebook group and friending me
- Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
- Leave us a voicemail for our Geek Speak segment with any trip reports, tips or questions @ (860) 294-4774
- If you or a friend of yours is planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agents Jennifer or EJ at Fairy Tale Concierge. Go out to our website at GeekinOnWDW.com to get their contact info