On episode 4, we begin our discussion of our June 2012 split stay at Bay Lake Tower and Boardwalk Villas.
- Eight people in the 2 bedroom suites including Curtis, Margita, Lindsay, Ben, Sheila, Renata, Lauren and Megan.
- Sheila has never been to WDW till this trip
- Lauren and Megan are celebrating their college graduation.
- Lobster roll at Columbia Harbor House
- Messed up at Big Thunder Mountain queue
- How to score infinity on Buzz ride
- Our room at BLT ends up being on opposite side from previous trip, same 5th floor.
- Mornings are great at the Contemporary!
- Hot air balloons over the resort.
- Day 2 at EPCOT
- Donald’s meetup in Mexico
- Sheila gets caught up in street show in Italy
- Early dinner at Garden Grill
- Kids do MK till 2am.
- Day 3 at MK
- Mom and Dad only get up early to open MK and FantasyLand
- A couple of first time rides for Margita and I in FantasyLand
- FantasyLand goes from empty to mobbed quick
- Finish with dinner at Grand Floridian.
- Report to continue…next time.