Tomorrow, we begin to lose weight. No more Goofing off. It’s time to get serious.
This is a fun challenge to track and encourage losing some weight. It’s time to get in the right mindset and shed some pounds.
Here’s the plan:
- The tracking and challenge is for 10 weeks. I changed my time frame from 8 to 10 weeks because:
- I put on a few extra pounds during Thanksgiving break. 🙂
- 10 weeks puts me right at our next trip to Disney World in February.
- I’ll track pounds lost, percentage of loss and percentage of goal
- Decide on your goal for the 10 weeks.
- I’ll set us up in two teams for extra fun in tracking
- I have a spreadsheet on Google for tracking. You’ll see my total weight. You can just send me your lbs lost and percent of lost weight.
- To start, send me your goal weight loss. No more than 2lbs per week.
- Each Monday, send me the number of pounds you lost and percent of lost weight.
I’ll Tweet and Blog about the challenge on a regular basis. (As well as mention on podcast)
My goal is to lose 15 lbs in the next 10 weeks. I want a big number for the first week. This usually is possible due to the glycogen loss. This is sometimes known as water weight. It’s the first fat reserve lost.
What’s your goal for the 10 weeks?